Simply put, this is the 'Wash Kit'. If you prepare a meal and eat it, you will have dishes. It's one of the most unfortunate, yet inevitable aspects of cookery. Don't panic- we have assembled a little kit of dirty dish kryptonite. Enter: The Wash Kit.
All the essentials for washing up:
- 1 x Dish Bin (collapsable or standard)
- 1 x Tea Towel (for drying those soppy dishes)
- 1 x Wash Cloth (for washing those dirty dishes)
- 1 x Sponge (see above)
- 1 x Stainless Steel Brillo Pad (for negotiating the stuck bits)
- 1 x Container of Biodegradable Campsuds
We recommend equitable dishwashing for group dynamics. Only the crazy resort to rock, paper, scissors.